[Social-sciences-list] Job interview anxieties with social science professionals

Peter Wolfe peterqwolfe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 10:13:23 UTC 2013

Hey,

    What questions do I ask in my job interview that pertain to my
blindness? I'm asking cause lots of technology like software and
websites aren't accessible to the blind. I don't know which jobs to go
for and the ones to go for because of this anxiety that I'm having
over it. This leads to my segway cause I'm always worried about
databases being accessible or not. For example, I'm about to apply for
a job with the Air Force that has a child abuse database but not sure
its accessible or not. Thanks for whatever your thoughts are on this
topic.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
Email: peterqwolfe at gmail.com
"If you don't stand for something you're willing to fall for anything."
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley