[Social-sciences-list] Job interview anxieties with social science professionals

Gabias, Paul paul.gabias at ubc.ca
Thu Jul 18 06:01:51 UTC 2013

Arielle is right!
It is best to think of applying for a pool of jobs.  Just playing the
numbers, if enough jobs are applied for, the numbers will sort
themselves out in your favour, if you apply for enough jobs.  Blindness
is not necessary to mention, at this point.  I think of it as a kind of
electronic dating activity, except, you don't want a romantic
relationship with a partner, you want a pecuniary relationship with a
person or firm, or both.

All The Best

Paul Gabias