[Social-sciences-list] Marching

Gabias, Paul paul.gabias at ubc.ca
Tue Jul 30 08:51:33 UTC 2013

Congratulations again Christine!

What is the teaching load, and what are the research expectations?  What
are the service requirements?  What kind of reader/TA support were you
able to work out?  What are the requirements for achieving tenure?  Do
you have adequate research space?  What level of grantsmanship is
typically obtained by members in your department?

All The Best

Paul Gabias