[Social-sciences-list] Marching

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Jul 30 15:53:38 UTC 2013

Hi,
  The university is really small (about 3000 students) and they  said that the average class size is around 18-25 students. I will be teaching two sections of  child/adolescent development, and one section each of intro and learning.

  I know we have some type of annual report that we need to complete that will be evaluated once we go up for tenure. I believe our division dean also helps ensure we are including all that is needed... In terms of professional growth, they are referring to things like attending conferences, staying up-to-date in your field, if licensed continuing to keep it up-dated, and so on.

  Thank you sincerely for the help and very kind comments! Coming right out of grad school, this is all really new and I am still just trying to find my way:), thus your questions and advice are really helpful!
With warm regards,
Christine

Christine M. Szostak, PhD
Psychologist, Instructor, and Professional Consultant
http://findingthevision.wikidot.com
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com