[Social-sciences-list] Off topic: leaving the list permanently!

Peter Wolfe peterqwolfe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 20:55:19 UTC 2013

Dear NFB leadership and drones,

    I am leaving the NFB e-mail list serves cause of finding them
without any use in my professional growth in the future. If you feel
like me and want to share work related goals in public transit,
location, assistive technology, training and the alike just e-mail me
at peterqwolfe at gmail.com. If you don't have anything good to say just
know that I am ignoring you and will put you in my filter. Good luck
with whatever your goals happen to be just hate the fascit editors and
controlers of information that is not the purpose of the web.

Thank you,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
Email: peterqwolfe at gmail.com
"If you don't stand for something you're willing to fall for anything."
-- Stand up for your rights --
Bob Marley