[Social-sciences-list] Tourism Research

Mihai Plavitu mihai_plavitu at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 13:46:44 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!
My name is Mihai Plavitu and I am a student at Aalborg University, Denmark,
Master of Tourism. I am interested in making a tourism research for the
visually impaired tourists. I already did a research on ways of traveling and
barriers for tourists with visual impairments. I always thought that such
researches should be made in cooperation with the persons in cause and for this
reason I would like to hear your opinions and your suggestions for further
research related to tourism. What issues do you think should be analysed in the
academic literature?

Thank you and I am looking forward to hear from you.