[Social-sciences-list] Good Adaptable Laptops for Work

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Apr 23 15:46:32 UTC 2014

In general it is always best to use the most recent version of JAWS.  It is going to work with newer technologies better.

JAWS 15 does work with Windows 8.1 and there are touch screen commands.  However, there still seem to be some rough edges with Windows 8 and assistive technology, as well as with Office 2013.  Unless you are a geek, you will probably be more comfortable with Windows 7.

Dave