[Social-sciences-list] Thanks for Laptop Suggestions!

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Apr 23 22:10:09 UTC 2014

Hi All,
  Thanks for all of the really helpful suggestions and time. The consensus seems to be a resounding Windows 7!

  I just chatted with the folks at Dell, and since they can not provide me with the specifics I really want/need, I am going to do the upgrade. They told me that I should be able to migrate most of my software I want to hold onto, as long as it is compatible with the upgrade.
Have  a great rest of the day,
Chris
Christine M. Szostak, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1 at osu.edu

If you are interested in a professional consultation for a vision loss related issue see:
http://findingthevision.wikidot.com

If you are in need of a professional consultation for general research/statistical related issues see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

If you are looking for professional proof reading or editorial review services see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com