[Social-sciences-list] Seeking Any Info About a Potential Product

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Jun 6 10:21:43 UTC 2014

Hi All,
  I just have a question about a product. For years now, I have heard vague comments about some type of computer mouse that can provide tactile information about what is on the screen. Some of the comments I have heard talk about this being useful for exploring graphical information such as figures in a research paper... Thus, I was curious if anyone knows if such a device really exists and if so, any information on it (e.g., where I can get more information  on it or knowledge regarding the value of it for things like exploring graphical displays). Because I do research along with teaching, it would seem as if this would be a really useful tool to have.
With kind regards,
Chris
Christine M. Szostak, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1 at osu.edu

If you are interested in a professional consultation for a vision loss related issue see:
http://findingthevision.wikidot.com

If you are in need of a professional consultation for general research/statistical related issues see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

If you are looking for professional proof reading or editorial review services see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com