[Social-sciences-list] {Disarmed} A Last-Minute Webinar that may be of Interest

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Jun 10 18:15:57 UTC 2014

Hi All,
  Sorry this is really last minute but since there has been some growing interest in the blind community regarding the Blaze EZ and it is possibly likely to be helpful to some here, I thought I would send this along in case anyone is interested and wanted to register for the below webinar. Sorry, it starts at 3:00 today EDT.
Have a wonderful week,
Chris