[Social-sciences-list] {Disarmed} FW: Tests & Measurement texts foryour upcoming course

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Mar 28 21:40:31 UTC 2014

SAGE NewsThanks, yes, I was the one. Do you know if any of these are in an accessible form (I.e., Bookshare, LA...)? Feel free to email me back channel if you like.
Have a marvelous weekend!
Christine
  Christine M. Szostak, PhD
  Assistant Professor
  Department of Psychology
  Shorter University
  Rome, Georgia
  szostak.1 at osu.edu

  If you are interested in a professional consultation for a vision loss related issue see:
  http://findingthevision.wikidot.com

  If you are in need of a professional consultation for general research/statistical related issues see:
  http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

  If you are looking for professional proof reading or editorial review services see:
  http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com