[Social-sciences-list] Braille Embossers

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Nov 6 23:55:15 UTC 2014

Hi All,
        I am considering purchasing a braille embosser and was wondering if anyone could give me suggestions for one that is:

1)  As low-cost as possible.

2)  Can handle Windows applications (preferably Windows 7).

3)  If possible, can handle graphics (though my suspicion is that this will really increase the price so is not a deal breaker if not possible as a lower-end cost device).

  There are many times that I think it would be incredibly helpful to print off articles, student papers, or hand-outs for presentations  so I do not need to rely on my speech software. I do have a BN Apex, but sometimes, I just would really like paper hard-copy forms.
Have a wonderful afternoon,
Chris
Christine M. Szostak, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1 at osu.edu

If you are interested in a professional consultation for a vision loss related issue see:
http://findingthevision.wikidot.com

If you are in need of a professional consultation for general research/statistical related issues see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

If you are looking for professional proof reading or editorial review services see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com