[Social-sciences-list] JAWS and Statistical Software

Candice Chapman chapman.candicel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 00:48:35 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I am beginning my first semester of grad school this semester and I have stats and research methods right out of the gate.

I appreciate the info about R and it seems that would be the obvious choice. However, in my research methods class I'm required to use a program other than R. This leads me to my question: Have any of you heard of StatCrunch or StatKey? If so, what is the accessibility like?

Any info about these programs anyone has would be very helpful and greatly appreciated.

Best,

Candice Chapman

Sent from my iPhone