[Social-sciences-list] Looking for a Resource

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Dec 3 11:40:36 UTC 2015

Hi All,
  I am a researcher in the  area of psychology and am looking for a resource and information about how accessible it is if anyone can help. I am adding a new line to my research that will likely require me to use a few psychological measures that have already been developed and assessed for validity and reliability. Years ago, I had heard about a site that provides information about and even some links to many of the psychological assessments for research and clinical use that fit the above requirements. Does anyone happen to know the name or URL for the site and how accessible it is with JAWS? I am using JAWS 16 (latest update) with Windows 7 (latest update). Any assistance would be sincerely appreciated!
With very kind regards,
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology