[Social-sciences-list] Looking for a Resource

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Dec 3 23:56:13 UTC 2015

Hi Arielle,
  Thanks so much. At this point I am not exactly certain which specific instruments I will be needing.  Right now, I am just starting to figure out what  specific issue I want to tackle and am just trying to get everything in place while doing so so that I can hit the ground running once I know for certain what specific question(s) I will be addressing. Once I do decide on my specific area of focus, if you would not mind, if needed, I would love to be able to re-contact you at that time.
Have a wonderful evening,
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology