[Social-sciences-list] Has anyone used this software?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 02:34:08 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am taking a Psychology of Learning course this spring and my
professor has just gotten back to me about my accommodations.  She
says one of the tools we will be using is a program called Sniffy the
Lab Rat Pro (version 3.0 by Wadsworth-Cengage Learning).  This
software simulates what it is like to train a lab rat to do various
tasks, and we have four assignments using it throughout the semester.
The professor said she is willing to modify the curriculum for me if
there is no possible way for me to use the program, but I have never
heard of it.  Has anyone used Sniffy?  If so, did you find it
accessible/what accessibility barriers did you encounter with the
program?

Thanks,

--
Kaiti Shelton