[Social-sciences-list] Conducting fMRI Studies

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Mar 19 00:22:26 UTC 2015

HI All,
  Has anyone here had experience directly in any way with doing fMRI research?

  If so, I would love any information as to how you deal with the relatively 3-D graphics of the data, especially if you have no usable vision.

  There is a possibility that I may have an opportunity   to collaborate at some point with some folks at a nearby VA who are doing fMRI work and we are trying to figure out how I would be able to process and work with the graphical data.

  Any info, suggestions, helpful advice, or ideas would be very sincerely appreciated!
Have a wonderful evening!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology