[Social-sciences-list] Seeking PTCB membership

Derek Moore moorederek at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 09:32:56 UTC 2016

I am interested but the application form was not attach
 Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
So long as mists envelop you, be still;
be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
-- as it surely will.
Then act with courage.

 Ponca Chief White Eagle (1800's to 1914)