[Social-sciences-list] Online Accessibility & Word of Mouth Study

Alex Cohen ahc43 at drexel.edu
Fri Oct 28 00:35:45 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to everyone who has already participated. Once again, the goal of
this research is to show retailers that online accessibility issues will not
only negatively impact their business by the blind/low vision community, but
also from the sighted social network of blind/low vision people who will
change their purchase behavior after learning about these accessibility
issues. Again, I am in need of blind/low vision and sighted people to take
part in a brief survey (5 minutes). Blind/low vision participants answer
questions about online accessibility issues, and sighted participants answer
questions about their reactions to negative word of mouth regarding online
accessibility issues affecting the blind/low vision community. Please feel
free to share this link with both blind/low vision and sighted people in
your social networks on your own pages, or with anyone you feel would like
to participate. As a "thank you" participants may select their choice of
blindness organizations (including the NFB) to receive a $2.00 donation for
each fully completed survey. Thanks, and please contact me if you have any
questions, and you should know that I LOVE to talk about my research. Here
is the link to the survey.
<https://drexel.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_abBLThH3nfhmyxv>
https://drexel.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_abBLThH3nfhmyxv

Thank You!