[Social-sciences-list] JAWS and SPSS?

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 05:46:32 UTC 2017

Hi Miranda,
I use SPSS with Jaws.
You don't need to know programming to use SPSS. When you are
installing it, you should say "yes" to the question about using screen
redars. During installation it asks you weather you intended to use a
screen reader or not.
They are two windows on the SPSS screen; one is called data view and
the other is called variable view.
You can navegate between those windows using Control + T keys
When you run a test, the output is not accessible. You need to export
it as HTML, Excell or Word. I prefer HTML, some people find Excel more
helpful.
Good luck with that.