[Social-sciences-list] CItation managers and Jaws or NVDA

Martin, Vincent F vincent.martin at gatech.edu
Sat Mar 11 01:00:26 UTC 2017

I use Endnote but with reservations.  I actually enter in all my citations and edit them in version 5.0 and do the citing in version 7.3.  I have version 8.x but haven't check to see how well it works.  The preliminary overview gave me less accessibility than I had with the previous versions.  I just don't have the time to put forth much more effort into this as I am trying to do my dissertation proposal.  I am sure that scripting of JAWS would make it much more usable.