[Social-sciences-list] Introduction

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 19:34:48 UTC 2018

Dear Members,

My name is Roanna Bacchus, and I am totally blind. I come from an Immigrant family who migrated to the United States from the Caribbean islands of Trinidad and Tobago many years ago. Two yars ago I graduated from the University Of Central Florida with my Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. My areas of concentration were in Arts and Humanities and Behavioral and Social sciences. I joined this list to learn about social sciences research and strategies for working in this field.