[Social-sciences-list] zaps lab software and hypothesis platform

kirin techawongtham saifine55 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:30:25 UTC 2019

Hi everyone!
   I'm taking cognitive psychology class this semester, and we will be
using two softwares I have never heard of before. One is an annotation
platform called Hypothesis, and the other is an online interactive
resource called Zaps cognitive lab. I'm just wondering if anyone has
ever used these resources before, or know if they are accessible. I
have no idea how to go about figuring out these softwares. Any
feedback or advice would be highly appreciated.
Thank you
Sai