[Social-Sciences-List] qualitative data analysis software

Áine Kelly-Costello ainekc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 23:09:02 UTC 2020

Hi,

I used Excel for my thesis this year, I went hunting for accessible software too but Excel worked fine in the end. I'm actually doing a presentation about that at the NVDA conference in like 12 hours haha, it will also be available afterwards.
It's 5 Dec 12pm UTC. To join you have to download a thing called TeamTalk, all the details about that are here:

https://www.nvdacon.org/how-to-join-us

Cheers,

Áine