[Social-Sciences-List] Qualitative data analysis with Excel and NVDA

Áine Kelly-Costello ainekc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 12:23:27 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I don't profess to be any sort of expert but I needed to come up with
some manageable way of analysing a bunch of interview transcript data
for my masters thesis and I share my experience using Excel and NVDA
here, using some example data. Most of it isn't specific to NVDA and I
believe would work similarly with JAWS.

Qualitative Data Analysis with Excel and NVDA: transcript and recordings
<https://app.simplenote.com/p/G83hlC>

Questions let me know and I can update that page.

Cheers,

Áine