[Social-Sciences-List] Reference management software and Jaws?

Finn Hellman finn.hellman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 18:29:40 UTC 2022

Hello everyone, I just found this mailing list and I hope it is still active
and that you have not moved to Facebook or somewhere else.

My name is Finn Hellman, I live in Sweden and I am doing a master in
sociology. My master thesis will be about discrimination against guide dog
users and assistance dog users.

Does anyone here know which reference management software that works best
with Jaws? I have started to look at Zotero, but have come across a couple
of obstacles. But maybe someone here knows how to solve it or know of some
better reference management software than Zotero.

Thanks for your help.

/Finn