[Sportsandrec] December challenge

Roger Acuna kearney at lmi.net
Tue Dec 2 02:23:04 UTC 2008

Chrestella ,
Good luck buddy!  If you make it, I'll give you 5 pounds of chocolate!  But
you'll have to eat it!  Well, lots of luck, 5 pounds in one month is
deffinitly doable with hard work and some will power.
It will  take the will power that I personally don't have.  I can not turn
down all of that awesome grub offered during the christmas season! So I'll
do the eating for both you and me!  Is it a deal?