[Sportsandrec] Colorado Training

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 01:31:22 UTC 2008

Hello,

Who all's planning on attending the training in Colorado this February?
Christella talked me into applying, and I'd like to know who here will have
the joy of throwing me around. :)  I'm going out for my first regional
tournament next month, so hopefully I won't make too much of an ass out of
myself in Colorado if I'm accepted.  No, I'll probably still accomplish
that, but anyway, I hope to finally get to meet some of y'all.

Best,

Joe Orozco

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."--James M.
Barrie