[Sportsandrec] One more crushing tidbit...

Ron & the bears rockthebike at usfamily.net
Fri Dec 19 04:33:34 UTC 2008

I had heard during an indoor cycling class that the blood gets thicker with
dehydration. So it must be true.:)?

Sorry to nit pic, but it was the University of Florida that was the origin
of Gatorade.

Go Gators!

Ron, who grew up in Clearwater, Florida, & the 2 Texas and 1 Minnesota bears
Austin, Hook'em Horns, TX