[Sportsandrec] dance lessons

PghJohn11 at aol.com PghJohn11 at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 01:09:13 UTC 2008

Prior to me becoming blind I danced with my eyes closed.

In a message dated 12/23/2008 6:57:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bookwormahb at earthlink.net writes:

Hi  all,

Thanks for the advice.  That's right that if I took it I  would likely dance
with all the guys in the class.  This one
is for  singles and couples so not all participants will come with partners.
The  instructor said you do change partners during class but I don't know how
 often.  Its probably every couple songs.
My concern is the pace.   If someone explains it that takes longer to learn
than just seeing it and  imitating the move.  So wouldn't that take away from
my partner's time to  practice?

I'm glad it was not an issue for those of you who  wrote in.

Ashley