[Sportsandrec] Cane Placement

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 26 17:31:43 UTC 2008

Carly,
I believe madam you owe the fine jar five bucks for not putting a song lyric
at the end of your post to this list. That check can be payable to the
Sports and Recreation division of the National Federation of the Blin. I am
the embodiment of an undiscovered tramatic brain injury, does a concussion
senior year count? (smile)
.
"You get what you put in" "and people get what they deserve" Only God Knows
Why Kidd Rock
Joe Shaw