[Sportsandrec] new member

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 28 03:35:26 UTC 2008

Joe,

Yeah, Andrew, what are you about?
It's our turn to ask questions.
"If you touch it more than once, you're playing with it!"
Dennis Erectus, radio personality here in the San Francisco Bay Area
"Cry baby cry, make your mother sad, 'cause you're old enough to know better."
the  Beatles

I love coffee too, but have recently learned that Peets' drip is
sufficiently decent, so you don't need the YUPPIE drinks, such as
lattes or any of that, to get our buzz on.

Robin wears a suit of Black with just a touch of Filipino, thus Blackapino.
  Black which he doesn't remove, if you can catch my drift