[Sportsandrec] to ashley good idea

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 30 04:07:23 UTC 2008

Hi Rania,
I'm sure not being able to afford yoga or activities is a common problem.  I know you go to a community college.  Does the school offer yoga?  If so try it since it may be more affordable.
I hope you find a way since its a good thing to do.  Is there a community center near you?  They may offer it.  Here in my county we are fortunate to have recreation and community centers that offer classes for a more reasonable fee.  Check your community resources.  Also the YMCA usually offers yoga as part of their classes; if you can't afford it you can get in at reduced rates I heard.  Another idea is to buy a yoga video and try and find a friend or someone to describe it to you.  Once you know what the poses are you can follow along with the verbal directions; the video will announce the positions I'm sure such as child's pose, cobra, and baby pose.

HTH,
Ashley