[Sportsandrec] Beep Baseball Regs

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 31 02:46:27 UTC 2008

Hi Jennifer,

On the team I was on we also have a hard time keeping and finding volunteers and players.  Where do you play?  Do you have a name for your team?  How many on your team?  Ours depends on how many show up; usually we like to have five on each team.
When is your playing season?  Ours is short.  I totally
agree we should pick our battles.  For now I enjoy beep baseball as it now is played.

Ashley