[Sportsandrec] Voting problems

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 1 20:54:25 UTC 2008

Dear Federationists,
Please do not forget our voting lifeline on Tuesday 4, November. If problems persist in your polling presinct, there is help with the equipment from 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. If you encounter difficulty pick up a phone and call 1-877-NFB-1940. Technicians will be standing by. Call from your place in line at the moment of difficulty not after the fact.
Many people fought hard to gain this right for us to be able to vote as can every other American, exercise our right.
Thank you,
Joe Shaw