[Sportsandrec] Yet another disappointing issue

Thornbury, Kelly kthornbury at bresnan.net
Sun Nov 2 19:16:45 UTC 2008

To all,

While I appreciate being kept informed of issues outside of Sports and Rec, I can join those lists for that information. I just find it disappointing to open a greatly anticipated listserve to find the almost the entire issue has nothing to do with sports or recreation...and that's why I am here. Also, if we could refrain from the profane language in such list serves because you can never tell who you might offend with it.

Back on subject...Does anybody know more information about the adaptive ski program in Steamboat CO in January? I've had some problems navigating the website, and I can't find a lot of information. My biggest question is whether or not anyone knows if they have a program for those who used to ski, but haven't since losing their sight (in my area it is difficult to find adaptive instructors to go with and explore the blind skiing world for the first time.

Excuse the rants, and thanks,
Kelly