[Sportsandrec] live coverage of NJ convention.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 19:02:16 UTC 2008

Hi to all NFB lists I am part of sorry if some of you get this message more
than once, but a reminder that the NJ State convention is on the net
everywhere  on _www.thruoureyes.org_ (http://www.thruoureyes.org)  Starting at 9:00
Eastern time Saturday.  Even the banquet will be live and you won't want to
miss Joe Ruffalo do the auction.  Pam Allen is the national Rep and Ken  leads in
the pledge again.  So tune in to it.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.
5 Travel Deals!