[Sportsandrec] Ski For Light event

Lori twilight2 at kconline.com
Tue Nov 4 13:25:35 UTC 2008

Forwarding message...

Hello to all of you,
The SFL Fall Bulletin is now available on our web site:
www.sfl.org
This time, it is available in two versions: first, you can find it as
a PDF document; this will enable you to see the cool graphics that
Bjorg has added. Second, it is also available as a word document;
this is for those of us who still haven't really mastered reading
files in Adobe. Do let us know what you think; we would like
to  continue doing the PDF document, but will not discontinue the
word version if the PDF is not workable for some of you. Thanks for
your feedback on this one.
Meanwhile, the remaining formats (email, tape and print) will be
available very soon.
As you may have read, we have extended the deadline for applying to
attend our 2009 Event in Utah. Remember, the Bulletin can be a great
recruiting tool when talking to friends and/or strangers, so don't
hesitate to share it widely. And if you haven't yet applied, now is
the time to fill out the application; it's easy! Go to
www.sfl.org
where you will find everything you need!
Enjoy the Bulletin, and do let us know what you think!
Thanks and enjoy getting in shape! See you in Utah!
All the best,
Vicki Post
Editor, SFL Bulletin