[Sportsandrec] Potential scholarship

Lori twilight2 at kconline.com
Wed Nov 5 00:57:52 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I know that many of our pursuits in life take us on interesting journeys.
I'm pasting an announcement for a scholarship that may be of interest to
some. And since we've been on the topic of skiing, Mike May is a record
holder for blind skiers and is the founder of the Discovery Blind Sports
Program.

A reminder that Crashing Through scholarship applications are being
accepted through February 1, 2009.
http://www.SenderoGroup.com/CTapp.htm
Please spread the word.
Michael G. May
CEO Sendero Group
"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote as well
as Sense Nav and the new Mobile Geo for Windows Mobile devices. Also
distributing Trekker, Victor Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks,
Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate
Crashing Through, a book about Mike May, by Robert Kurson, available
at
http://www.CrashingThrough.com
MikeMay at SenderoGroup.com
http://www.SenderoGroup.com
1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
429 F Street, Davis, CA 95616, USA