[Sportsandrec] Voting problems lucas county

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 02:07:05 UTC 2008

I'd like to state, that Annie is one of the coolest coaches I know. Not only
does she advocate for her athletes in sports, but she's just cool enough to
really get involved in the lives of her athletes--helping them and
advocating alongside them in all aspects of life.

Annie should teach a class on how to be a good coach.

LM