[Sportsandrec] Judo in my life starts up again!

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 7 06:30:39 UTC 2008

L.

One way I,as a totally blind person have learned through
experience,to regard my usual role as educator, is to think of the
next blink to whom a person may run into, and how great would it be
for that next blink to enjoy a very relaxed unfreeky experience?
I seek to win people over with my personal down to earth attitude,
and open minded ness the individual who I'm dealing with actually
desires to do things for me, thus everyone ends up getting what he needs. .