[Sportsandrec] competition corner newsletter

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 19:13:30 UTC 2008

Hmmmm, are you using outlook? If so, go to file and press v for save
attachments.

What exactly about the attachment is the issue?

It is an html document which should be easy to open. Or at least, it
shouldn't give anyone any problems to open.

Make sure you know where the file is being downloaded to. And maybe, in the
edit box that says "files of type" make sure it says all files.

Hope that helps.

LM