[Sportsandrec] zoom text and competition corner

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Tue Nov 11 02:45:42 UTC 2008

Hi LM, and all,

LM, I've been using Zoomtext for awhile now, and
Competition Corner has always been fine to me.  It's
just a Web page, and more like a document than an
actual Web page.  It's always worked fine for me.

As for the colors, that need not be your concern.  Let
the end-user worry about their own settings.  For me,
for instance, I have my browser set to ignore web page
schemes regarding colors, and I have my links set to
yellow.  And with Windows Accessibility settings
(through the Control Panel) I have my computer set to a
black background wiht white letters.  Again, your color
scheme should not be concerned with one reader here or
there.  You'll drive yourself nuts worrying over
details like that (smile).  Seriously, it's their job
to work their own computer to best suit their needs.
And if they need help, there's plenty of people out and
around the Net that can and will gladly help.  ;-)

Lastly, regarding this latest issue... great job!  Very
timely article there, about the Judo champ, in the
Interview by Stacy.  I haven't even read the whole
issue yet, but look forward to it.  Thanks for it.

Strive On!
Everett
www.everettgavel.com