[Sportsandrec] Great newsletter Lisamaria!

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Nov 12 16:53:15 UTC 2008

Hi sports and rec members, ken here in NJ.  Read the newsletter this
morning, and good job as usual.  I sent a copy of it to Michael Halm from  our
affiliate and hope he goes to the NFB net site and signs up for this  list.  He's
been active in Goalball, and even has played some Golf so maybe  he'll sign up.
He was our corresponding secretary in the central jersey  chapter, but now
has moved to our Ocean County chapter closer to where he  lives.  I don't think
I posted it to this list, but many other lists got my  message about our
webcast of the NJ State convention, so hope you tuned in to  it.  Think the
sessions are archived so go to _www.thruoureyes.org_ (http://www.thruoureyes.org)
And check it  out.  It was a great convention.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.