[Sportsandrec] I'm digging the judo Whozits!

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 04:10:40 UTC 2008

Hello,

Judo Whozit is pretty cool. It is just a little Whozit dude wearing a gui
and his cane is in front of him going across his body. He looks tough.

S&R attempted to sell
T-Shirts this past convention, but there was a printing error. Maybe this
time around we'll have better shirts with bigger WhoZzits doing cool things.

LM