[Sportsandrec] A life reinvented: InnerView: Greg DeWall

Cervenka, Stacy (Brownback) Stacy_Cervenka at brownback.senate.gov
Fri Nov 14 02:59:16 UTC 2008

Haha! I think I can make that happen.

-----Original Message-----
From: sportsandrec-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:sportsandrec-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lisamaria
Martinez, NOMC
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 8:50 PM
To: Sports and Recreation for the Blind Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sportsandrec] A life reinvented: InnerView: Greg DeWall

This is a great story. Motivating really. I've wondered how to go along
kayaking in SF Bay. The Bay is probably not as easy to kayak though.

I'd like to include this in a more formulized format in the next
Competition
Corner. May I? Perhaps you can do some more interviews with quotes from
the
other 4, especially Walen.

LM