[Sportsandrec] Great newsletter Lisamaria!

Christella Garcia christellablue at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 04:54:46 UTC 2008

Btw, I also want to Thank LM for being so instrumental  in getting this news letter out.  She does work hard, and she is awesome, but it is articles like the one Stacy wrote about Greg, and Jessie's article about goalball that make this letter not only good but awesome.  Don't forget you too can write an article.  So if you have an interesting article that you want to write, give it a shot.  If you don't feel like you are a good writer, but you have an idea please Email LM or me and we will help you out.  The S and R board wanted to developed this newsletter to spread the word about just how much blind people rock, and I think this particular addition of the Competition Corner would encourage anyone to believe that you can not only dream big, but you can make those dreams realities.  So come on, Send us your fabulous articles!
Chris