[Sportsandrec] competition corner once more

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 20:19:49 UTC 2008

Very well done.  How can we preserve this online?  Might David Andrews be
willing to give the division some space on the NFBNET server?  I figure
things like newsletters could further validate the division to the public at
large, thereby creating some opportunities for sponsorship by interested
donors.  I'm working on the NABS  web site, and I certainly hope we can
incorporate some of the good material there.  Just a suggestion.

Joe Orozco

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."--James M.
Barrie