[Sportsandrec] Suplements and diet?

Roger Acuna kearney at lmi.net
Wed Nov 19 04:14:49 UTC 2008

Lm, I tried your recipe, it was awesome!  The french onion soup plus the
selary is great. Your boy friend is a lucky guy!
Can anyone tell me where I could get a braille recipe book containing low
fat/healthy recipes? I am interested in making simple low fat meals.  I am
not much of a cook and I tend to eat out way to often and I am eating
crappier then I would like, plus eating out gets pretty expensive. So if
anyone knows of healthy choice recipe braille books out there let me know
where I could get them. I have another birthday  coming up next wednesday
and my metabolism is slowing down.  So I am forcing myself to cut back on
that awesome higher callory food we all enjoy.  PS  get ready for the
holidays and unfasten your belts for there are good eats around the corner!
lol!