[Sportsandrec] (no subject)

James Fetter jfetter at nd.edu
Wed Apr 8 01:44:42 UTC 2009

In my experience, most swim instructors who are deemed good by everyone
else who takes lessons from them are also willing to work with blind
swimmers. The key, for people just learning how to swim, is finding
someone willing to get in the water and physically show him/her the
correct form and body position. I would be up front in asking potential
swim instructors if they are willing to do this. I hope this helps.
James

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/sportsandrec_nfbnet.org/william.